PayPal Casinos – Online casinos that accept PayPal as a method of deposit and withdrawal.
PayPay – an established international online payment platform. It is a method which makes online purchases, money transfers, and money receipts safe and secure. PayPal enables the transfer of funds between parties through the Internet. It enables consumers to create accounts on its system, which are linked to a user’s credit card or bank account.
As soon as the identity and confirmation of the available funds are verified, customers may send or receive payments from their accounts at PayPal’s website or the PayPal mobile app. Customer can then choose to settle the payment using your preferred means of funding, i.e. credit card, debit card/bank account .
PayPal is the most popular electronic wallet in the world, with over 200 million active users. PayPal enables customers to send and receive online payments without revealing sensitive personal data.
The Benefit of Using PayPal when playing at Online Casinos
- It offers customer service that is available around-the-clock to meet your demands.
- Its sleek and user-friendly design that is simple to use.
- It adheres to the rules and regulations governing its functioning.
- It employs a safe, encrypted security system.
- It guarantees that your data is safe and secure, preventing unauthorised access by other parties.
- As an E-wallet such as PayPal, it has the quickest withdrawal option, and some websites offer rapid withdrawals for PayPal customers.
- With a single account, you may play at any online casinos that accept Paypal as method of payment.
- PayPal provides around-the-clock monitoring to prevent fraud, phishing emails, and identity theft.
- PayPal is fully licensed and regulated most jurisdictions.
- The service provides large deposit and withdrawal amounts.
- Multiple bank cards and accounts can be stored in a single PayPal account.
Limitations of paying with PayPal when playing at Online Casinos
- PayPal’s buyer protection does not apply to gambling transactions: Although PayPal provides buyer protection for some online products and services, allowing for refunds in the event of issues, this protection no longer applies to online gambling transactions. This implies that if you believe an online casino has deceived or deceived you, PayPal cannot assist you in recovering your funds.
- As an internationally recognised E-wallet, Although PayPal is accepted by most countries, but there’re still jurisdictions where paying PayPal is not an option, thus customers from these jurisdictions cannot enjoy benefits offered by PayPal and are limited to use other means of payment.
- All PayPal casinos allow deposits and withdrawals from registered users, however further restrictions may apply.
- For instance, many sites may only accept PayPal deposits and may restrict the amount that may be withdrawn via PayPal. Others may require you to use PayPal for withdrawals if it was used to make a deposit.
Not Exclusive to Depositing by PayPal
It is a common requirement that withdrawal method must be the same as the deposit method. PayPal is no exception. If deposit was made by PayPal, it is more than likely that the withdrawal will have to be made using PayPal.